Hello! We're a family of 4 in Old Town South (near Wells & Goethe) looking for a nanny for a few short weeks until our infant daughter is old enough to go to daycare on January 11th.
I know it's a short-term engagement and I wish it could be longer. We're excited to find an engaging nanny for a few weeks who will have some fun with our girls. :)
- Length of engagement: now through January 8th
- Children: 2 year old girl, 3 week old girl
- 2 year old goes to daycare 8:30-5:15pm everyday, but the school has break from December 18th - January 1 and so she will be home during these two weeks (I will do pick ups and drop offs)
- Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm daily, except for 12/23, 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1 (12/23 and 12/31 will be fully paid as vacation days)
- Location: Downtown Chicago, near Wells & Goethe in Old Town South
- Environment: Single family home, no pets
- Parking: If you're driving, we have permit stickers so you can park on the street for free each day
- $16-18/ hour, depending on experience -- can pay in cash, if preferred
- Some minor housework, like perhaps switching the wash into the dryer, sweeping crumbs or hand washing bottles
- Must be able to manage an infant and a toddler at the same time during the 2 weeks of break, and understand infant development and engagement during her waking moments
- Must take all covid precautions outside of our home (mask wearing, washing hands, social distancing). We can also discuss getting covid tests prior to starting, if that makes everyone feel more comfortable.
If interested, please text me at 312.520.8556